Sunday 4 April 2021

POWER OF UNCERTAINTY.....

                

  How you feel about certainty? How fulfilled it makes   you?  How definite it is? 

It makes the

        way straight. Because you know, you do not have to figure it out. Figuring out takes effort.

           So, basically when we are certain, we are relax. So definitely there is no problem in certainty..

          Now, what about the uncertainty. Nothing is certain. No straight road. No clue. 

So, how to survive uncertainty ?

Why uncertainty comes and how we can utilize it in our maximum favour ?

        In real, uncertainty is the real test of one's "strength of character" or a way to develop strength of character.

            Strength of character is the only way to deal uncertainty. In uncertainty  real you comes out. 

So this is the time to develop a better real you. Probably, more sorted one.

In uncertain time, be an observer, access everything. In the time of uncertainty. What ever

you are gonna experience, that is the real thing. That's where your power lies.

It means, when you will see certainty, you have to keep these points with you. 

Certainty does not allow you to see the side which uncertainty does.

So uncertainty has a power. It feels uncertain. But that's where the real essence lies, only if we access it properly and channelize it in a more proper way.

"Its a way of universe, telling you that in uncertainty, develop your strength of character

and in certainty remember your lessons you learned in uncertainty".




         

10 comments:

  1. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
    Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
    What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
    A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
    Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
    dxo photolab crack
    folder guard crack
    asphalt crack
    windows 7 home basic crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! A regular reader here in Lubbock, Texas!
    I finally trusted to leave a comment
    I have enjoyed reading your page.
    Just wanted to tell you to keep up the great work you are doing!
    avast internet security license key
    microsoft office professional plus 2016 crack
    wondershare video editor crack
    removewat crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely and informative piece of knowledge, to say the least! I
    This knowledge is quite helpful, and I'm grateful you shared it with us.
    Continue to provide us with the same level of information. You're welcome.
    asphalt 8 crack
    zoom player max crack
    wondershare video editor crack
    avira antivirus pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    I think the website is GREAT!
    It is easy to follow along and definitely convienent
    manycam crack
    sony vegas pro crack download
    minitool partition wizard pro crack
    sony vegas pro crack

    ReplyDelete

  5. An excellent piece of writing. Actually, it was put to use.
    to be enjoyable in and of itself.
    It's going to be harder to bring.
    You're so thoughtful.
    By the way, how are we supposed to talk to one other?
    parallel desktop 12 activation key
    coreldraw graphics suite 2020 crack
    matlab activation key

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
    Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
    I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
    Thank you very much!
    revo uninstaller pro crack
    solidworks crack
    wondershare filmora crack
    quick heal total security crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. Thanks for sharing this post is excellent article. Keep it up.
    Torchlight III Crack
    Bloons TD 6 Crack
    imazing crack
    Vampyr Crack

    ReplyDelete

  8. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    age of empires definitive edition
    powerdirector video editor apk
    spotify premium pc crack
    pokemon masters apk android crack
    borderlands crack
    anytrans crack
    artlantis crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best blog post I've ever read!
    As soon as I read your message I was taken back to my comfortable room.
    Friend! He always picked it up.
    This is the article I want to convey to you.
    This will be a pleasant read, no doubt about it. I appreciate your sharing with us.
    avast internet security crack
    autodesk recap 360 pro crack
    x plane 11 global scenery crack
    madden nfl 19 crack
    visual novel vn crack
    hearts of iron iv crack
    stellaris megacorp crack
    mega man 11 crack
    category update dlc crack
    bendy and the ink machine complete edition plaza crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I just discovered your blog on Google and I like it.
    it's quite handy. I'll look at the Brussels sprouts.
    If you continue to do so in the future, I will appreciate it. Many people will benefit from it.
    based on your writing Greetings. Thanks for sharing.
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack
    serato dj pro crack

    ReplyDelete

The Perspective of Universe

If GOD gave you haters, be grateful,  GOD has given you WATCHERS.    How many people are out there who crave such attention.  If GOD gave yo...