Saturday 6 May 2017

Those spectacles.


I - Human race

I was born pure and pious.
I was raised with Love.
I used to smile at every stranger.
I used to laugh for silliest reason.
I was free, just carefree.
I had nothing, but i had everything.

WEEK PASSED, MONTH PASSED AND YEARS PASSED..

Now,

I wear spectacles, a layer to see the world through.
I am contaminated.
I feel hatred everywhere.
I frown at every stranger.
I suppress my laugh and named it maturity.
I am not carefree instead careless.
I have everything, but i have nothing.

NOW I THINK LESS AND PRETEND MORE...

If someday and sometime i can think for a while,
I will know..
World is same, wind is same.
Spectacles has changed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perspective of Universe

If GOD gave you haters, be grateful,  GOD has given you WATCHERS.    How many people are out there who crave such attention.  If GOD gave yo...