Wednesday 10 May 2017

I should hate.

My friend was surprised for me "For not hating a specific community"..
I was surprised too, sometimes for her/him & sometimes for myself..
"From this contradiction reached to the conclusion"

"You and me both belong to the mothernature.
You are the part of  mothernature and I am the part of mothernature.
Mothernature never hated us back for utilizing its resources.
Mothernature never refuses for its resources."

We belong to a mother nature who has space for everyone.
If you have no complains for other belongings (food, air and water) of the mothernature.
Then that "specific community" do belong to that mothernature.
The idea is not "Do i want to hate or not"?
The reality is, it is not my right to hate the things that does not belong to me"
Everything belongs to that mothernature.

"Where you have grown up"

"Where i have grown up"

"Where we have grown up"


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perspective of Universe

If GOD gave you haters, be grateful,  GOD has given you WATCHERS.    How many people are out there who crave such attention.  If GOD gave yo...