Monday 3 April 2017

O my little bird !!

O bird ! Oh my little bird..
Whenever i wake up in the morning..!
I can feel the fluttering of your wings..!!

I can feel when you welcome me in the next morning..!!!

I can feel when you aspire me to be "free" today just like yesterday !!!!

I can feel when you fight with the poor birdy sitting next to you..like you are saying to me " Do not forget to fight with your best friends" (#Sizzling nine :D this is for you) !!!!!

I can feel the warmth of your presence like you are saying "words are not necessary" !!!!!!

I can feel when you irritate me a lot with your noisy sound..like you are teaching me "How to stay calm even in the noise".!!!!!!!!

Yes !! little birdy i can feel when you sit on my window without my permission to aspire me, to teach me and to calm me down. :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perspective of Universe

If GOD gave you haters, be grateful,  GOD has given you WATCHERS.    How many people are out there who crave such attention.  If GOD gave yo...